Monday, 28 March 2016

Lately...

VISITING... Liverpool
Me, my mum and my brother went up to Liverpool the other day for a weekend trip. My brother's a huge fan of The Beatles so we of course had to visit some of the famous sites such as Penny Lane, The Cavern Club and had a look around the Beatles museum.

Albert Dock

 Albert Dock

WEARING... my sheepskin jacket

My mum bought me this really nice jacket for Christmas which she actually managed to find in a charity shop! It's been really useful for the colder weather we've been having recently as it's actually suprisingly warm and I'd been looking for something in this style beforehand anyway so I was pretty excited to receive it!







WATCHING.... Luther, Reign, Pretty Little Liars

I've been slowly working my way through some recommended tv shows on netflix and these three are shows that I would definitely recommended having a look at...





No comments:

Post a Comment