Wednesday, 30 March 2016

OOTD: Monochrome

I haven't done a proper outfit post in such a long time so I'm a bit rusty on everything so I'm sorry about the bad quality! (it was also incredibly windy which really didn't help...!). Anyway, this dress was a birthday present for my 20th this month. You might recognise it from Topshop but I found the long sleeves were too short and didn't really suit me so I took the risk of cutting them off and I actually think it looks so much better this way! I'm also wearing it with my Topshop boots here but I really need to find some other shoes that suit it better because I'm not 100% sure about them styled together here - does anyone else always have the shoes/tights dilemma?!. 





 dress - Topshop
boots - Topshop

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that dress! :) xx

    http://ALYSSA-MAY.COM

    ReplyDelete